We are thrilled that you are thinking about joining us for a weekend service!
Here are some things you can expect to experience on your visit:
- A message that is Biblical, easy to understand, and applicable to your life today.
- If you are in need of ministry, prayer, or healing there will be a time in the service for you to receive for your need.
- A worship experience that is upbeat, passionate, and relevant, using many different God given musical talents.
- A fun and energetic teaching time for your Pre-K to 5th grade children. Head downstairs to Base Camp where your children will engage in a time of high energy worship, lesson presentations, and small group discussion and activities.
- A loving nursery for your children. We take the privilege of caring for your children very seriously. Your baby or toddler will be in a loving, safe environment with servers who are trained, background checked, and passionate about caring for infants.
- A casual atmosphere with people who are dressed comfortably. You will see people in all different attire, anything from dressy to jeans and a t-shirt. Come as you are.
- Looking to use your gifts to minister to someone? Our service offers an opportunity to use your gifting(s) to bless someone else. At 7 Mountains Church, we are family.